Our practice took over from Dr N P S Bedi in December 2015 and over time has increased in population providing care to patients in New Waltham and surrounding villages and in Stirling Street catchment area. We have a close team of Doctors, Nurses and supporting staff working together to provide the best care we can in safe, evidence based timely and convenient manner to our patients. We work with a variety of Health Professionals in the NHS, a number of whom provide care in the practice enabling us to provide an enhanced level of care to our patients.
We aim to:
- Provide a high standard of holistic Medical care within available resources
- Provide patients with chronic diseases with excellent evidence based care closer to home where possible
- Promote continuity of care so far as is possible
- Treat all patients, carers and staff with dignity, respect and honesty
- Understand and be committed to patients needs
- Be courteous, approachable, friendly and accommodating at all times
- To be a patient centered service through shared decision making and good communication
- Involve other professionals in the care of patients as appropriate
- To safeguard children and adults by adopting best practice, local guidelines and pathways
- Work with local practices where appropriate to improve the health of our patients within our community
- Engage with the Commissioning of Services as and where appropriate
- Encourage patients to maintain a healthy lifestyle and access screening services
- Act with integrity and complete confidentiality
- To ensure a safe and effective service and environment
- To maintain the motivational skills and spirit of our Practice Team
- Through monitoring and auditing, continue to improve our healthcare services
- Maintain a high quality of care through continuous learning and training
- To operate in the spirit of and in accordance with the legislation of diversity and equality
- To ensure effective and robust Information Governance systems.
“Greenlands Surgery aims to provide patients with high quality personal care and to seek continuous improvement in the health status of the whole practice population. We aim to achieve this by developing and maintaining a team based approach which is responsive to patients needs and expectations and reflects, when possible, the latest advances in primary care”.