We will achieve the delivery of a truly equitable health service by:
- Putting our patients at the heart of all practice developments and services.
- Consult our patients on the needs and demands of the practice and invite patient discussion and feedback.
- Treat everyone as an individual.
- All decisions in respect of patient management and provision of services will be based upon clinical need.
- Ensure that all clinical and non-clinical members of the team commit to undertake Continuous Professional Development to ensure that their knowledge skills and ability remain up-to-date and meet the demands of their role.
- Robust record keeping and acceptance of technologies to assist with continuity of care and advanced medical record keeping.
- Undertake regular audit and appraisal of all clinical and non-clinical practices undertaken.
- Be leaders not followers in addressing the health inequalities of our local community.